We want to be fully transparent about: (i) how and why we collect, store, share and use your personal data through the various capacities in which you interact with us; and (ii) the rights that you have to determine the parameters of this interaction.
i. This Policy details the critical aspects governing your personal data relationship with ‘Search360’ which is owned and operated by Matrix Media Solutions Private Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of India, and having its registered office at E 2/3, EP & GP Block, 5th Floor, Sector V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal-700091, India;
ii. Based on whether you are a Visitor or Registered User, the type of data we collect and the purpose for which we use it will differ and this Policy details such variations;
iii. This Policy applies to all the Services provided by Search360;
iv. This Policy is a part of and should be read in conjunction with our Terms of Service; and
v. This Policy will clarify the rights available to you vis-à-vis the personal data you share with us.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
i) Your name
ii) Your email address
iii) Your Phone number
iv) Your address which includes your postal pin code
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (Usage Data) which includes but is not limited to:
i. Your IP address;
ii. Your location unless you deactivate location services in the relevant section of the Website;
iii. Your browser type and version;
iv. Your behaviour on the Website (pages you visit, time spent on website, date of visit) etc.;
v. Your device used to access our page (its model, operating system etc.)
vi. Customer account and registration data (information provided by you to register account with us)
We collect data to provide and maintain the services; to monitor the usage of the service; to address and respond to service, security, and customer support issues; to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, unlawful, or technical issues; to improve and enhance the Services and to provide analysis or valuable information back to our Customers and users.
Some specific examples of how we use the information:
• Create and administer your account
• Provide and maintain service
• Notify you about change in service
• allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service
• Monitor, facilitate and improve the usage of the services you prefer
• Respond to customer inquiries and support requests
• Conduct research and analysis
• Provide you information about your use of the services and benchmarks, insights and suggestions for improvements
• Detect, prevent and address technical issues
• Provide customer care and support
Search360 will retain your information as long as your account with us is active, to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. If you wish to cancel your account or for us to stop providing you services, or if we hold personal information about you and you want it to be removed from our database or inactivated, please contact us.
We continuously improve our websites and services through use of various third party web analytics tools. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provider to us. We maintain ownership of this data but do not share this type of data about individual users with third parties. We will only share personal data with third parties where we are legally permitted to do so. Information to third parties for their own marketing purposes is not provided by us. We may provide personal data to:
• third party service providers
• business partners
• affiliated companies within our corporate structure
• auditors and advisors
• legal purposes
Example of Cookies we use:
• Session Cookies: We use these cookies to operate our websites.
• Preference Cookies: We use these cookies to remember your preferences.
• Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
• Security Cookies: These cookies are used for general security purposes and user authentication.
It is open to you to instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, it is advisable to accept the cookies since if you do not accept cookies you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
You have rights in relation to any of your personal data held by us as a data controller. The rights available to you are:
• Right to be informed- You have a right to be informed about the manner in which any of your personal data is collected or used which we have endeavoured to do by way of this Policy.
• Right of Access- You have a right to access the personal data you have provided by requesting us to provide you with the same.
• Right to rectification- You have a right to request us to amend or update your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to erasure- You have a right to request us to delete your personal data.
• Right to restrict- You have a right to request us to temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data.
• Right to object- You have a right, at any time, to object to our processing of your personal data under certain circumstances. You have an absolute right to object to us processing your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing.
• Right to data portability- You have a right to request us to provide you with a copy of your personal data in electronic format.
In case you want to exercise the rights set out above you can contact our Grievance Redressal whose details are set out above.